Friday, December 25, 2009

A Very Merry Day

I laid out the gifts after wrapping until the wee morning hours. I had the not-so-cheerful company of my sleepless wonder baby girl.


The all night partier was still the first one awake this morning and got to examine all the presents without any competition. Notice there is not a shred of daylight out those windows.


Even a sleepy almost 15 year old has alot of fun on Christmas and loves a stocking full of candy. Caden was in heaven all day!


This look is all about "SERIOUSLY?!? YOU GOT ME THIS SERIOUSLY?!?" Followed by giant hugs and thank yous. Love it.
I would show you pictures of Tanner but he is wearing his new housecoat and snow hat and has his face stuck in the new book of Canadian Trivia and I haven't seen him in hours.

2 comments:

One Busy Momma said...

Merry Christmas!!!

I hope you get some sleep tonight!!!

The boys truly look happy and a little relieved with what they got!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays dear friend! Hoping that you have a calm and ER free New Year's!

Go check out my latest post. It is insane how time flies!