Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wednesday.

The day I decide a 5 day visit is about 3 days too long.


Today was hard. The cracks in the facade we saw yesterday turned into full blown caverns.
I dont know what to say without being judged here.


I need to vent. I want her to see how much she is hurting her son. MY son.
For now, until I calm down and get some perspective I will stick with the high point.


They bought me a new purse. Apparently it was important.


I am now the proud owner of a Dooney & Booce purse.


I think that means something to some of you. To me, ?? I havent a clue. Someone fill me in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I have never heard of that kind of purse. You'll have to bring it to the circle next year so we can all admire it!

Eponine83 said...

Dooney and Bourke, perhaps? They run a bit higher that $9 a bag... ;).

I'm reading through and trying to gain perspective only current situation. Any chance you'll be back blogging soon? I'm just about to embark on our foster adoption journey and reading about yours is giving me hope. So much to consider...