Thursday, November 5, 2009

Facing the Beast

That is a picture of my kidney taken in March of this year. If you know what you are looking for you can apparently see the cancer.

Tomorrow I go back in to have another picture taken. My first since surgery removed the cancer.

My life is so busy I actually almost forgot about the appointment until this minute. But I never, ever REALLY forget. Always, every single day it's at the back of my mind. Every ache, ever pain, every twinge. I trusted my body and it betrayed me and now I can't trust it at all.

Please God, please let it be clear. It just can't have come back. It just can't.

2 comments:

Di said...

Praying here for you - no more ugly pictures! Clear, test results and a huge leap forward, leaving the crap behind. I know what you are feeling...God go with you! Lve you

Unknown said...

Thinking of you! Warm thoughts and hugs...